Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Computer Is Poorly Too!


Snake Inside Computer 3
Mine isn't this bad, however.  This is from 2002 in Australia when an engineer went to find out why the computer wasn't working!  Boy did the Engineer get a fright and took the pictures to prove what had happened!!!

Hi Folks

Just stopped by, via Eldest's computer (who is not happy with him being kicked off) to say that my computer is sick at the moment.  I think my hard drive has decided to give up the ghost and DH is away again for a couple of days and he is my IT guy!!!

So there won't be any posts for a couple of days until I can get it fixed.  I have also broken a light bulb in the fitting in our dressing room and now the base won't come out, so I have broken a pencil to make the three things!!!!!  I am superstitious!!!!!!

Hope every one on the East Coast of the USA is safe and I will hopefully see you in a few days.

Susie :(

x

1 comment: