Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Huge Thank You!


MASTER SCHEDULE FOUND HERE


I just want to say a huge thank you to all my new Followers and everyone who left me a comment on yesterday's Red, White & Blue Blog Hop.  I have so enjoyed reading all the comments, many of which made me laugh and smile.   

I have tried to reply to everyone who left a comment, either to their email or under their comment on the blog.  If I have missed anyone, please let me know.  

You can still enter the Giveaway until July 16th and the Boys will draw a name out of the hat on the 17th, no doubt with Treacle's help too!

Please know that if you have a blog I will be stopping by over the next week or so to say hi.  I just have to fit it round work and household jobs too!

I have had a great time and can't thank Madame Samm and Jane enough for organising it.

I am taking part in the Think Christmas - Red, Green and White Hop at the end of the month  so pop back and see what I have been up to now!  

(Note to Self : I had better hurry up and do something!)

Hope you have a great week and happy quilting.

Susie x

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely be stopping in to visit! This was great fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been such a great idea to follow blogs, but you're right, there often is not enough time to read and do everything......
    clothesandcrafts@blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete