Friday, July 06, 2012

Frazzled Friday!

We are due to have a months rain over today and tomorrow and boy is it raining now!  Carnival is now in its second phase of getting it done with the tents going up in the car park and people moving round the Village Hall to accommodate other things!  Oh to have nice weather.

Eldest has not been too well at the start of the week and I think I have it now, so the next three days are going to be a challenge!

We are still Red, White and Blue Hopping and here are the ladies who are hosting today :

July 6th
 
I have loved all the blocks that have been produced and really want to try some of them out, now I just have to remember which blog had which block!!!!!
 
Treacle is miserable as she can't be outside because of the rain and her walk was cut short this morning as well!!!  Youngest is miserable because he can't help out as much and today is a teacher training day from school, so would have been ideal for him to be outside with his Dad all day, and Eldest and Girlfriend, putting up tents!
 
Me I have to spend the day getting all the food sorted for tomorrow and do all the jobs I didn't get done yesterday!
 
Wish me luck.  Hopefully I will have a few pictures to show you by the end of the weekend, even if they are all wet!!!!
 
Have a great, dry weekend, wherever you are.
 
Susie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment