Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Chaos

The wisteria has finally bloomed.
A close up of the flowers.

Today started off okay.  I had to run a few errands this morning which I got done super speedy and just got back home and I forgot to go to the Post Office!  Out I went again.  I then sat down to get my work done when all the power went off!  It has been off for two hours!

Where we used to live was more rural than where we are now and we never had as many power cuts as we have at this house.  Everyone was off which was a relief as it meant it was not just our house.  So I am now behind with my work, so guess what I will be doing tonight instead of sewing!

The weather has made a dramatic change today and its 80°F here so out come the summer clothes for the first time this year.  By the end of the week we will be back in jumpers and jeans!

I took a couple of pictures of my wisteria today in the sun as it has finally bloomed.  It is a little late this year and I think it is because of all the rain we had in April.  However it looks lovely.  I chose this wisteria as I like the colour of the flowers with them being pale with little yellow centres instead of the more popular mauve.  

I hope your Tuesday is a little calmer than mine!

x

PS  I hope you like the new signature, Karen at Sew Many Ways had done a little tutorial of how to do it on her blog and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment