Friday, March 23, 2012

When Things Just Don't Go Right!

The front done with the binding on, which now has to come off!

The back. You can't see the quilting very well as I have used the same thread as to sew it. 

I had one of those evenings yesterday.  Now my machine is back I wanted to get my table topper finished and I managed to get all the quilting done (its not big).  It was getting on for 9.30pm and I thought I will just do the binding so that today I can sew it on the back and finish it.

I should have had another thought and stopped there!  I have sewn the binding onto the front and it has gone wrong!  This is because I was tired and should have realised and stopped but didn't.  So now I have to take the binding off and re-do it!

It is so frustrating when this happens.  I won't have time to do that today so it will have to be a weekend job.  Tonight Youngest has Scouts which is usually on a Monday but they are having the meeting tonight as they are doing archery!!!  I also have a load of ironing to do and the weekend will be spent finishing the Spring cleaning!

Anyway for everyone else out there quilting have a great weekend and for all those taking part in Friday Night Sew-Ins have a lovely evening.

Susie x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment