Monday, September 26, 2011

Addicted to Masterchef Australia



I don't know if anyone has seen this version of the show, but I think it is the best.  I love the presenters and the whole format of the show.  I stumbled across it in its first year, three years ago now, when I was surfing the channels and the best thing is we all love the programme, including the Boys. 

Last Christmas, in fact between Christmas and New Year, I did a Mystery Box for the Boys.  I was very kind and gave them a recipe and the ingredients and they had to cook the main and desert between them.  They loved it and did a really good job. In fact I did say that each Friday evening (the only night we don't have to be somewhere else) they should cook the meal.  We managed it for about a month and then life intruded, but it was good while it lasted.  
Check out the Masterchef Australia website, they also have some great recipes on there too.

http://www.masterchef.com.au

At the moment here we are on Series 3 and I am hooked.  

Susie x

No comments:

Post a Comment