Thursday, August 11, 2011

Holiday

Gone quilting for a few days.  Also a break with our Boys.  Weather at the moment not so good but who cares we are away and the phone is not ringing! Hope you are all having a good summer where ever you are in the World because Winter is coming!  Yes I am reading my way through George R R Martin's books Game of Thrones and that is their saying.  If you haven't read the books and like fantasy books you will love these.   They are a great escape.  So when not sewing I am reading, my two favourite things.

Will post some pictures and more when we get home after the 19th. 

Susie x

1 comment:

  1. Your choice of books is great. I love that series of books, and love to quilt as well. If you haven't tried them yet, try reading the Eye of the World series by Robert Jordan, or Terry Goodkinds' series. Both are great.

    ReplyDelete