Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fabric Stash

Whilst we were away, I managed to add more pieces to my fabric stash.

I love the muted colors on these three pieces

These three have a theme of red and I just love the butterflies on the right hand piece

The left hand material is such a muted blue with red in which matches with the right hand material

I love these novelty fabrics.  The top one I am going to use to make a mug rug for DH 
The bottom one I am going to make a mug rug for me! Also for a friend who quilts too.
 
 I just love these fabrics, they came from another quilt shop I found in Aberdeen
These are also going to be mug rugs for Christmas presents.
 
Now the only thing I need is more time????  Any suggestions!
 
Susie x

1 comment:

  1. The only way to get more time is to not sleep and that just catches up with you later. It will be fun to see the mug rugs you make.

    ReplyDelete